ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS CLOSED.
We are excited to announce that ICLE 2018 offers a unique platform in which to highlight your company's clinical trials / pipeline.
Abstract Submission System is open and you are invited to take an Active Role by submitting your INDUSTRY PIPELINE PRESENTATION and get maximum exposure of your research work.
All abstracts will undergo peer review by the Abstract Review Committee and may be accepted for Oral Presentation, Poster Presentation or rejected. Approved Abstracts will be presented at the Research Theatre in the Exhibition and Networking Area.
PRESENTATION TYPES AVAILABLE:
INDUSTRY PIPELINE ORAL PRESENTATION
INDUSTRY PIPELINE POSTER PRESENTATION
This is a top level forum, with industry leaders in the faculty as well as participating; therefore we ask that: Presenting authors to be CEO, CFO, COO, CSO, CMO, VP of Business Development, VP of R&D, Head of biology or Head of translational research.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINES
Late Abstract Submission Deadline – Tuesday, 10 July 2018
· Genome editing for allogeneic ACT
· Safety switches & controlled expression
· Hematological malignancies
· Engineering HSC, NK, NKT and γδ T cells
· Target & receptor discovery
· Solid tumours
· Receptor and vector design
· Non-viral vectors and transposons
The Fee includes One Registration Ticket + Presentation Time (5 minutes on stage at the Research Theatre at the Exhibition and Networking Area) + One E-Poster.
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
· All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university scientific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
· Abstracts must be submitted via the website only.
· Abstracts submitted by email will not be accepted.
· Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
· Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline.
· All abstracts will be forwarded to the Advisory Board for review.
· The Committee will endeavor to schedule abstracts according to authors' preferences but reserves the right to decide on the final form of presentation.
· You will receive confirmation that your abstract has been received, indicating the abstract number which it has been allocated. Please refer to this abstract number in all correspondence regarding this abstract.
· Please contact the Conference Secretariat if you have not received confirmation that your abstract has been received.
· Presenting authors must be registered participants. Only abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees by 19th June 2018 will be scheduled in the program.
· Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official meeting publications.
· Abstracts that have been presented at another meeting may be submitted
· Notifications regarding the status of the abstract will be sent once the review process is complete.
· No changes will be made to submitted and accepted abstracts
· Conflicts of Interest / Disclosure: Abstract submitters will be requested to confirm that you will declare any conflict of interests in your presentation at the congress
RULES FOR SUBMISSION
Before you begin, kindly prepare the following information:
Presenting Author contact information;
· Email address
· Full postal address
· Daytime and evening phone number
· Author and co-authors' details
· Full first and family name(s)
· Authors' names must be in upper and lower case (J.C.C. Smith)
· Affiliation information: department, institution / hospital, city state (if relevant), country
· Abstract title – Limited to 25 words in UPPER CASE
· Abstract text – Limited to 300 words. We recommend using word-processing software (for example, Word) for editing your abstract and counting the number of words.
· Use only standard abbreviations. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word the first time it appears.
· Use generic names of drugs. Express numbers as numerals
· You will receive an abstract reference number via email after you have submitted your abstract.
· After submitting your abstract, you can still make changes up until the deadline.
· After the deadline, no changes will be accepted.
· Abstract category– abstracts must be allocated to a specific category for the scientific programme. You will need to select the category most suited to your abstract.
ABSTRACT SUBMITTERS' DECLARATION
Disclosure of financial relationships that the author(s) may have with the manufacturer/supplier of any commercial products or services related to the work, should be indicated in the appropriate box on the abstract form.
The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission to the Secretariat.
The Organisers reserve the right to remove from any publications an abstract which does not comply with the above.